Charonik Treks N Tours package for Brahmatal Trek(March and April)
|Highest altitude||12300 ft.|
|Average temperature||8-12 c day, -2 to 5 during night|
|Price||10000/- plus 5% GST|
|Mobile connectivity||Available till Lohajung|
|ATM Point|| Available in
Day1: Kathgodam to Lohajung (Discovery hike will arrange the Transport from kathgodam railway station at 6.30 am. Mini cab cost around 5500/-. Tempo traveler will cost around 9000/-)
Day2: Lohajung (7000 ft) to Bekatal (9750 ft), 8km
Day3: Bekatal (9750 ft) to Brahmatal (10400 ft), 6km
Day 4: Brahmatal (10400 ft) to Brahmatal Top summit (12300 ft.) and back,7km
Day 5: Brahmatal (10400 ft) to Lohajung (7000 Ft.), 9km
Day 6: Lohajung to kathgodam. mini cab will be going to cost around 5500/- tempo traveler will cost around 9000/-
Cost term and cancellation Policy
- Trek fee Rs 10000/- plus 5% GST per person
- The trek fee includes all cost from Lohajung to Lohajung
Services included in the trek fee
- Accommodation: stay will be in 3 men tent except Lohajung
- Food: during trek from Lohajung to Lohajung
- Trek leader service: Services of qualified experienced trek leader done basic and advance. course from NIM. They have also gone through BLS course.
- Trek Staff services:services of qualified and experienced local staff.
- Forest permits and allowance
- Safety equipment’s: safety is the first priority of Discovery hike we got safety equipment like (Crampons, Ice axe, gaiters and rope)
- Medical equipment: Trek leaders are installed with HIM (High altitude mountain kit) which can save anyone life in high altitude conditions.
Service excluded in the Trek fee
- Transport from Kathgodam to Lohajung and back
2. Food during transit – from Kathgodam to Lohajung and back
3. Mules or porter carrying personal luggage
4. First and last day stay at Kathgodam
5.Anything not mentioned under Services Included
The trek fee can be paid directly through online payment gateway 0r via cheque /demand draft (Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: if you choose transfer via bank. Once you send us the email for the payment through cheque/demand draft, our team will get back to you immediately to help you through the complete payment process and respond to any of your queries.
The first step to cancel the trek is by emailing us on email@example.com
If the trek is canceled due to natural reason like natural calamities, flood or other political reasons, Discovery Hike will issue a trek voucher that can be redeemed for the same or a different trek with a time frame of one year.
If you wish to cancel your trek due to your personal reasons, then these are the parameters under cancellation policy.
Prior to 25 days’ full refund
Cancellation between 20-25 days to start of the trek 50% refund
cancellation less than 20 days to start of the trek No refund
Backpack offloading policy
If you can’t carry your own backpack and would require a porter for the whole trip, then you will have to bear these charges.
Informed well in advance Rs 950/- plus 5% GST
Informed on the day of trek Rs 340/- per day plus 5% GST
Note: (The last moment backpack offloading amount needs to be paid at the base camp to the trek leader)
The transportation charges for the trek amounts to Rs. 9000/- for Tempo traveler and for cab it would be Rs. 5500/-. The cab cost need to be shared by the trekkers and paid directly to the driver (GST is only applicable on trek and not on transport).
The light vehicle can hold 5 to 6 trekkers
The Tempo traveler can accommodate 8 to 11 trekkers
On- Trek Policy
- If the participant is sent down due to safety reason by the trek leader the money will not be refunded to the participant.
- If the participant is expelled from the trek due to misbehavior, misconduct, threat or danger to another trekker the trek fee will not be refunded to the participant.
- If the participant is caught consuming alcohol & other objectionable substances, the participant is expelled from the trek with no refund.
- If the participant is not found fit during the course of the trek, he/she is legally bound not to be carried on the trek.
- The participant has to follow the instruction and guidelines set by Discovery Hike and submit the necessary documents to the trek leader at base camps.
NOTE: (Charonik Treks N Tours has full rights to expel the participants during the trek if he/ she is not fit under the criteria set by us)
- If the participant is sent down or asked to return for safety reasons, the participant needs to abide by it.
- Discovery hike has employed experienced staffs, who can deal with the high altitude conditions with expertise, however they are not professional doctors.
- If any participant is asked to return or taken to the hospital due to a worsening medical condition, then he/she needs to bear the hospital and medical expenses
Charonik Treks N Tours is not responsible for your belongings if in case it is damaged or lost
Drinking and smoking is not allowed during the Trek
NOTE: It is mandatory for trekkers to carry an original and photo copy of their ID proof for entry at forest check posts on the trek date plus medical approval form and declaration form which need to be summit to the Trek leader on the Trek day.
Fitness standard for Brahmatal Trek
- Must have a past experience of Trekking
- BMI should not be more than 28 for Brahmatal Trek.
- Should be physically fit
- The trekker should not have these mention health problems
- High blood pressure
- Heart problem
- Neurological Disorders
|Back pack with rain cover||(50 – 60 ltr)|
|Day pack on summit day||15 – 20 liters|
|Head torch||Compulsory on the summit day|
|Walking stick||1 piece|
|Water bottle/Hydration pack||2 bottles of 1 liters|
|Fleece jacket- Padded ( WIND PROOF)||1 NOS|
|Collard T-shirt full sleeves||2 pairs|
|2 fleece jacket||compulsory|
|Trek pant||2 pairs|
|Good grip Trekking shoes ( water resistance)||1 Pair|
|Slippers – flip flop||1 Pair|
|Warm Cotton socks||4 pairs|
|Wooleen socks||3 pairs|
|Tooth paste and tooth brush|
Other Trek Essentials
|Sun cap – 1 NOS|
|Woolen cap – 1 NOS|
|Sunglasses – 1 NOS|
|Balaclava – 1 NOS|
|Waterproof gloves – 1 NOS|
How to reach
Charonik transport departs from Kathgodam Railway station at 6.30am. You are expected to arrive and contact the driver before the departure from Kathgodam railway station to ensure that there is no inconvenience caused for other trekkers.
By Train :-
Take the overnight train to Kathgodam from Delhi
- Ranikhet Express– Train no: 5014 (Departure 40 PM; Arrival – 5:30am)
- Uttar Sampark Kranti– Train no: 5035 (Departure – 4 pm; Arrival – 10 pm)
Use this option if you want to travel during the day and stay overnight at Kathgodam before you have to travel the next day.
By Bus: –
There are frequent busses that depart from ISBT Delhi Anand Vihar Station.
It is recommended that you book your tickets in advance. Please do note that if you leave around 7 pm from Delhi you will reach Kathgodam by 6 am in the morning.
Route Map from Kathgodam to Lohajung
HEAD OFFICE: 2/80, Gandhi Colony, Regent Estate, Kolkata , West Bengal, India | PIN: 700092 | CONTACT: +91-9739626940 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.charoniktreksntours.com